The Center for Career and Calling welcomes and encourages you to use our services throughout your entire time at Asbury University. Please feel free to stop by our office or resource area. We are here to assist students in developing effective career decision-making and employment skills reflective of God’s unique calling on their lives.
We look forward to serving you!
Tell us what you think!
PLEASE include in the box below whether you are:
- On-Campus undergrad
- Master's student
- APS student
- AU Online student
Who are We?
Career Center Staff
Left to right: Matthew Daughtry-Grubbs (Career Advisor); Kate Vodicka (Assistant Director); Sandy Anderson (Staff Assistant); Jason Clayton (Director)
The Center for Career and Calling provides assistance with:
- Choosing a major
- Identifying your skills, values, interests and personality
- Exploring majors and career options
- Goal setting
- Networking and Job Search
- Cover Letter and Resume
- Graduate/Professional School search
- On-campus recruiting opportunities
- Job, Internship & Graduate School Fairs
- Any major or career related questions you might have!
Mark Your Calendars!
Please stop by the office, call x2401, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for any of the following events: